A twist on your Thanksgiving stuffing!
Ingredients: 5 tbsp butter, 1 medium sweet onion, diced, 2 stalks celery, diced, 2 cups low sodium chicken broth, 1 package (12 oz) sage & onion cubed stuffing, 1 jar Florentine Marinara, 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni
1. Heat butter in a medium saucepan on medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and celery; cook until veggies are tender-crisp.
3. Add broth; bring to a boil.
4. Remove from heat. Add stuffing and mix lightly.
5. In a casserole dish, spread 1/3 jar marinara. Layer with half of stuffing mixture, 1/3 jar marinara, 1 1/2 cups cheese, and remaining stuffing mixture. Cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes at 350.
6. Remove foil; layer with remaining marinara, then cheese, then pepperoni. Bake uncovered for another 15 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble and brown.