Ingredients: 1 lb. 90% lean ground sirloin, 1 cup Italian bread crumbs, 2 large eggs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tbsp seasoned salt, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, 4 slices provolone cheese, 1 jar Florentine Primavera, cooked pasta
1. In a bowl, mix sirloin and next 7 ingredients (through Italian seasoning) by hand. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Divide sirloin mixture into 4 (4 oz) patties.
3. Cook on a pre-heated grill to your desired temperature and top with cheese.
4. Heat Primavera in a sauce pot.
5. Divide pasta evenly among 4 plates. Top each with 1 patty and Primavera.