Ingredients: 2 medium eggplant, 1/2 cup flour, 2 large eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 2 cups cracker meal, 1/2 tbsp seasoned salt, 2 tsp dried parsley flakes, 1/4 - 1/2 cup olive oil, 8 oz your favorite store bought pasta (until ours is available), 1 - 2 jars Florentine Marinara, shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend, ricotta cheese
1. Cut skin off eggplant, and slice to 1/2 inch thickness.
2. Place eggplant and flour in a sealed container. Shake well to dust eggplant.
3. Beat eggs in bowl; stir in milk.
4. In a separate bowl, mix cracker meal, seasoned salt and parsley.
5. Dip eggplant into egg mixture, then lightly cover each with cracker meal.
6. Heat olive oil on medium high heat.
7. Saute eggplant for 2 minutes on each side.
8. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain well.
9. Cover bottom of large baking dish with half jar Florentine Marinara. Layer with spaghetti, eggplant, and remaining jar of Marinara (plus extra if needed); top with cheese blend.
10. Bake uncovered at 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble and brown.
11. Remove from oven and top each portion with ricotta cheese.