Ingredients: 12 sweet mini peppers (assorted), 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 lb ground turkey, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 jar Florentine Primavera, 12 corn tortillas, shredded mozzarella/provolone blend, shredded lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 375. Place peppers on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning twice during roasting.
2.Cut peppers in half and remove seeds before cutting in slices.
3. Mix ground turkey and seasonings in a bowl. Place in a skillet and cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
4. Place turkey in a sauce pot and add Florentine Primavera. Simmer on high heat for 10 minutes stirring often. Cover and simmer on low.
5. In a skillet heat tortillas on medium low heat. 1 minute each side.
6. Place turkey and sauce mixture, peppers, cheese and lettuce on tortilla.