Seafood Pasta with Tomato Cream
Ingredients: 1/2 lb. salmon, olive oil, salt, pepper, 8 oz. rigatoni, 1/4 lb. cooked shrimp, 1 jar Florentine Tomato Cream, Parmesan cheese
1. Rub salmon with 1/2 tbsp olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 loosely covered with foil for 10-15 minutes.
2. Cook rigatoni according to package directions.
3. In a skillet, saute shrimp with 1 tbsp olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes; add Florentine Tomato Cream, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Cut salmon into 2-inch cubes.
5. Add salmon and rigatoni to skillet, and stir on low heat for 5 minutes.
6. Divide evenly among 4-6 plates and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.