Ingredients: 5 Italian sausage links, 5 hoagie rolls, olive oil, garlic powder, 1 jar Florentine Primavera, banana peppers, grated Romano cheese
1. Grill sausage, turning occasionally, to a temperature of 165.
2. Slice hoagie rolls, brush lightly with olive oil, season with garlic powder, and pat together, allowing the garlic powder to soak in.
3. Bake face down at 350 for 5 minutes. Flip and bake 1 minute or until rolls are nicely toasted.
4. In a large skillet, cook Primavera on low-to-medium heat. Add sausage and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Arrange sausage and sauce on open-faced hoagie rolls, and top with banana peppers and Romano cheese.