Thank you for visiting our website! I'd like to use the Blog page to share recipes with you. I'd love if you also share your own culinary creations that incorporate one of our sauces in the comments section or on social media. Let's have some fun!
To start, here's one I made for my wife...
Pork Scallopini (serves 6)
1. Pound four 4 oz. boneless pork chops to 1/2" thick and cut in half (chicken breast works just as well)
2. Beat one egg in a bowl, and stir in a 1/2 cup milk.
3. Dip pork into egg mixture.
4. Lightly cover with Italian bread crumbs.
5. Heat skillet with olive oil.
6. Place pork chops in heated oil. Saute each side for 2 minutes or until done.
7. In another large skillet, heat one jar of Florentine Primavera sauce with one cup chicken gravy.
8. Add pork, and simmer for 5 minutes to let the sauce soak into the breading.
9. Serve over angel hair pasta.