Ingredients: 6 (4 oz.) boneless chicken breasts, 2 large eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1 cup Italian bread crumbs, 1/2 cup flour, 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning, 1/2 tbsp. seasoned salt, 1/4-1/2 cup oil, 1 jar Florentine Marinara, shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
1. Pound out chicken to 1-inch thickness.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl; stir in milk.
3. In a separate bowl, mix bread crumbs, flour, Italian seasoning, and seasoned salt.
4. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then lightly cover each with bread crumb mixture.
5. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
6. Saute chicken for 3 minutes on each side.
7. Cover bottom of a large baking dish with 1/4 jar of Marinara; add chicken, then top each piece with Marinara (1/4 jar total) and shredded cheese.
8. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble and brown.
9. Serve with a side of your favorite pasta (until ours is available!) topped with the remaining Marinara.