Ingredients: 1 lb boneless chicken breast, 3 oz olive oil, 1 t garlic powder, 1 t Italian seasoning, 1 t salt, 20 oz refrigerated cheese tortellini, 1 jar Florentine Primavera, 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
1. Marinate chicken with olive oil and seasonings for at least 20 minutes.
2. Cook chicken in a skillet 4 minutes on each side or until done. Slice.
3. Bring 5 quarts of water to a boil with a pinch of salt. Add tortellini and cook for 4 minutes. Drain.
4. Pour half a jar of Primavera in a baking dish. Add tortellini and chicken; top with remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
5. Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble and brown.
6. Divide into 4 servings.