Ingredients: 2 redskin potatoes, 1 eggplant, 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp chopped garlic, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, 1 jar Florentine Primavera, 4 cups zucchini and squash "spaghetti", salt and pepper for taste
1. Boil potatoes in water for 20 minutes, drain, and slice into 2-inch strips.
2. Peel eggplant and cut into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil with chopped garlic and Italian seasoning. Add eggplant and potatoes. Saute for 10-15 minutes, stirring often. Add Florentine Primavera, stir, and heat through.
4. In another skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil; add zucchini and squash. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
5. Divide zucchini and squash "spaghetti" among 4 plates, and top each with Primavera mixture.