Ingredients: 12 oz. bow tie pasta, four 4 oz sirloins, olive oil, chopped garlic, seasoned salt, sliced mushrooms, one jar Florentine Tomato Cream
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Pound sirloins to a half-inch thickness and marinate with olive oil, chopped garlic, and seasoned salt.
3. In a skillet, heat two tablespoons of olive oil with one tablespoon of chopped garlic on high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and seasoned salt. Stir frequently for several minutes. Reduce to medium heat and allow to saute for five minutes. Remove mushrooms.
4. Add sirloins to the same skillet. Cook each side on medium heat for two minutes or to your desired temperature.
6. Heat Tomato Cream in a saucepan on medium-to-high heat. Add to pasta and stir.
7. Divide pasta among 4 plates. Top with sliced sirloin then mushrooms.