It's Farmers' Market season and it's time to put those fresh vegetables to good use!
2 jars Florentine Marinara
12 lasagna noodles (cook according to package directions unless using oven ready noodles)
15 oz. whole milk ricotta cheese
5-6 cups steamed vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, squash, zucchini, and cauliflower, and raw baby spinach
Salt and pepper
4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Spread half of one jar of sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Layer ingredients in the following order: 3 lasagna noodles, 5 oz. ricotta cheese, one-third of the vegetables, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 cup of sauce. Repeat 2 more times. Top with 3 noodles and 1 cup sauce.
3. Cover loosely with foil. Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes.
4. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.