Ingredients: 1 jar Florentine Tomato Cream, 12 oz. boneless chicken breast, 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, 5 oz. baby spinach, 1 small sweet onion, 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, chopped garlic, olive oil, shredded blend of mozzarella and provolone cheeses, flatbread of your choice.
1. Cook chicken breasts and dice into one inch cubes.
2. In a large skillet heat two tbsp olive oil and one tbsp chopped garlic on high. Add sliced mushrooms, walnuts, baby spinach, onion and salt for taste. Reduce to medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add Florentine Tomato Cream and diced chicken. Reduce to low heat for 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Top each flatbread with a generous amount of the sauce mixture and cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until cheese starts to brown and bubble.