16 Nov 2018
Nick Penzone, owner
A twist on your Thanksgiving stuffing!
Ingredients: 5 tbsp butter, 1 medium sweet onion, diced, 2 stalks celery, diced, 2 cups low sodium chicken broth, 1 package (12 oz) sage & onion cubed stuffing, 1 jar Florentine Marinara, 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni
1. Heat butter in a medium saucepan on medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and celery; cook until veggies are tender-crisp.
3. Add broth; bring to a boil.
4. Remove from heat. Add stuffing and mix lightly.
5. In a...
Have leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? We've got you covered with this easy, delicious soup.
Ingredients: 2-14 oz cans low sodium chicken broth, 10 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini, 1/2 pound leftover turkey, 1 jar Florentine Primavera
In a medium stockpot, combine all ingredients. Cook on high for 10 minutes. Reduce to low heat for 2 minutes. Enjoy!
18 Aug 2018
Ingredients: 1 jar Florentine Primavera, 3 redskin potatoes, 1 large zucchini, 1 large squash, 1 medium eggplant, 5 oz Florentine House Dressing, 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese, 1/2 tbsp oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes. Remove from water and drain.
3. Pour Primavera in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
4. Thinly slice vegetables.
5. Arrange alternating slices of potatoes, zucchini, squash and eggplant in 3 rows on top of sauce.
6. Mix dressing, Romano and o...
28 Mar 2018
Ingredients: 12 sweet mini peppers (assorted), 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 lb ground turkey, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 jar Florentine Primavera, 12 corn tortillas, shredded mozzarella/provolone blend, shredded lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 375. Place peppers on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning twice during roasting.
2.Cut peppers in half and remove seeds before cutting in slices.
3. Mix ground...
28 Feb 2018
Ingredients: 2 medium eggplant, 1/2 cup flour, 2 large eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 2 cups cracker meal, 1/2 tbsp seasoned salt, 2 tsp dried parsley flakes, 1/4 - 1/2 cup olive oil, 8 oz your favorite store bought pasta (until ours is available), 1 - 2 jars Florentine Marinara, shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend, ricotta cheese
1. Cut skin off eggplant, and slice to 1/2 inch thickness.
2. Place eggplant and flour in a sealed container. Shake well to dust eggp...
21 Feb 2018
Start your next dinner party right with this easy, delicious appetizer.
Ingredients: Italian sub buns, butter, garlic powder, shredded mozzarella/provolone blend, Florentine Marinara
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Melt butter
3. Cut desired amount of sub buns lengthwise and brush on butter. Sprinkle with garlic and pat bread together.
4. On a baking sheet, place bread open face down and cook 5 minutes.
5. Remove, turn over and top with cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes.